Contains affiliate links.
This triple braid bun tutorial is super easy! if you can manage a simple three strand braid, you can master this hairstyle. I love having really long hair but it isn’t practical when I’m out and about with my kids and family having an adventure. It gets trapped under my purse strap, slammed in the car door, and pulled when I pass Hollis off to Luke. A pony doesn’t help but styles like this triple braid bun or this one keep my hair out of the way and protected.
Triple Braid Bun Tutorial
1. Spray hair with dry shampoo like this, or any product that adds texture.
2. Divide hair into three even sections.
3. Braid one section. Don’t braid too tight, leave it a little loose and messy. Secure with clear elastics like these.
4. Repeat on the other two sections. You should have 3 braids.
5. Braid the three braids together. Again, not too tight.
6. Wrap the braid into a bun, pinning with bobby pins like these as you go.
7. Finish with hairspray. This
is what I use.
Linked at Be.You.Tiful.